Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Monday and Tuesday

It's going. A little slowly but it's moving along pretty well.

Monday
*Got my outside time in pretty well but only took two short walks. It was such a beautiful night and I really wanted to have a picnic. So, we walked to the store to get some stuff, then ordered Panera and took a bunch of stuff over to our neighbors where we picnicked in the backyard by the fire. I'll* get more distance in throughout the week.
* Water - did it.
* Food - pretty decent choices and intention in preparing.
* Exercises - it's my one day off.

Tuesday
*Nice long walk this evening.
* Water - just 8 ounces to go
* Food - a couple slips. I can see this is definitely the hardest area for me. I really want to cook but it's hard to work, cook and get exercise in. I've got to find a better way.
* Exercise. I'm doing them just as soon as Max cooperates and goes to sleep!

Good night all.

No comments: