Monday, May 25, 2009

A Productive Weekend

Well, it was a pretty successful weekend on the fitness front. Went for my morning run on Thursday and then also did my exercises and a 2 and 1/2 mile walk Thursday night. Thank goodness for that walk. I got the lactic acid moving around to make all my moving around a little easier. I got the water consumption in but not the best with the food.

Friday - terrible on the food front. Morning walk with the dog. Forgot to drink H2O almost all day. I did get my exercises in. 50% isn't great but it's not so bad either.

Saturday - I'm blanking for a minute but now I remember. 30 minute walk with Max in the stroller on Saturday morning, lots of running around chasing Max through out the day. Spent most of the day outside at a friend's pool. Awesome family time. Gorgeous day. OK with water and could have made worse food choices. Aargh. I have so much trouble with the food. No will power at all!

Sunday - 30 minutes on the elliptical for 3 miles. Felt good even though I had to down the resistance part way through the routine. Left my hat at the gym and wouldn't you know it...it was still there this morning when I went to look for it. Awesome! We also spent all day outside as a family - visiting with various friends. We took a walk to wind down the day and it was nice for all of us - particularly Havers. Junk food is my nemesis. I have to get more serious.

Monday - 3 mile walk/run with the dog in the morning. I'd say a little over 2 miles of that was running. It was harder than Thursday BUT I kept with it and that was an awesome feeling at the end. I also went to the outlets for a couple summer shirts and maybe some pants. I found a few things and am noticing a little bit of a difference in my shape. Slowly but surely. Now if I can only start a little success with the push away and food. That's why I need to carry water.

Looking forward to the week. I know it will be a challenge to keep moving since I'm on my own while Dan is out of town BUT I can figure a way. Hope the weekend was awesome for all of you as well.

No comments: