Thursday, May 21, 2009

Morning Run = Morning Fun

I can't believe it! I got out this morning and had a 3 mile run/walk and about 2 miles of that was running. Felt great. Beautiful day. The dog loved it and it feels wonderful. That was the first time I've been itching to run in quite some time. I feel like celebrating. Yeehaw. Now I just have to get the exercises in tonight and I'm certain I'll get a good walk in with Max and Dan.

I didn't get much cardio in yesterday as I had a long work day then right to a meeting for a group I belong to and I didn't get home from my meeting until 10:30. However, I got my exercises in before I went to bed and doubled up on most of them since I didn't have the cardio. All in all a good day.

Getting stronger. Building good habits.

Have a wonderful day girls!

2 comments:

mindy said...

You go girl! That is awesome!!

Cherry said...

I can't believe you RAN that far. I think I would fall over and die. But I'm definately not a runner! Keep it up!